- How does Glispa Connect (formerly Avocarrot) work?
- What is the Glispa Connect Exchange?
- Why is Glispa Connect different from the competition?
- How does the auction mechanism work?
- Is Glispa Connect a self-serve platform?
- In which countries is Glispa Connect available?
- What are Native Ads?
- How do the different Native ad formats look?
- What are the key metrics that affect my performance?
How does Glispa Connect (formerly Avocarrot) work?
What is the Glispa Connect Exchange?
Glispa Connect is an ad exchange platform where app publishers offer advertising space in their apps and advertisers bid for it. The exchange operates as a real-time auction platform under the OpenRTB v2.3 standards and the latest native advertising specs.
Why is Glispa Connect different from the competition?
Glispa Connect is the only ad exchange platform that serves purely in-app Native Ad traffic in a programmatic manner. This guarantees the best experience for the app users as well as the optimal revenue results for the app developers. In addition, the easy integration, the wide selection of tools (e.g. customized ads, video ads, revenue optimizer, reporting API) and the guaranteed monthly payments make Glispa Connect the favorite choice amongst app developers for their monetization solution.
How does the auction mechanism work?
Our programmatic auctions run under the second best price auction model. This means that the top bidder will pay the bid price that was set from the second top bidder. For example if the top bid was for 1.5$ and the second was for 1.2$ then the top bidder will win the auction by paying 1.2$. This model has been proven to be the most economical favorable for both ends of the auction.
Is Glispa Connect a self-serve platform?
Glispa Connect is a self-serve platform with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team. We are here to answer all your questions and ensure the integration process is seamless as possible.
In which countries is Glispa Connect available?
Glispa Connect is highly connected in over 190 countries across developed and emerging markets.
We are proud of our global reach!
What are Native Ads?
Native ads can match the look and feel of your app to create a better user experience that doesn’t spam your users.
How do the different Native ad formats look?
Native Ads can look any way that you want since they are fully customizable. The most common implementations are Feed, List and Native interstitial.
What are the key metrics that affect my performance?
The most important metrics are the following:
- Ad requests: The number of times your app requested an ad to be displayed on an advertising space
- Impressions: The number of times an ad was actually shown in one of the advertising spaces within your app
- Clicks: The number of times a user clicked on one of the ads shown in your app
- CTR- Click Through Rate: The number of clicks divided by the total impressions (clicks/impressions)
- Fill rate: The number of ad requests that successfully won an auction divided by the total number of ad requests
- eCPM: Your ad revenue per thousand impressions from your app