- When is the impression recorded by Glispa Connect SDK?
- What time zone is the reporting?
- Is the Glispa Connect's dashboard updated in real-time?
- Do you offer reporting API?
- What if I see a revenue discrepancy in the Glispa Connect and Ad Network reports?
- Why do I see limited reporting data in the UI?
- What is your analytics data retention policy?
When is the impression recorded by Glispa Connect SDK?
- An impression is counted each time the ad is shown in your app. (when the ad callback method (ad opened/ad shown) is triggered)
Why do we need to count impressions separately?
- We count impressions separately because all the ad networks count their impressions differently. Essentially, we want to be able to run fair performance comparisons of the various ad networks.
What time zone is the reporting?
All reports are calculated on UTC timezone.
Is the Glispa Connect's dashboard updated in real-time?
Yes, all the metrics on the Glispa Connect's dashboard are in real-time (within 30min), except for the revenue on the mediation report. This is pulled once a day from the networks that you have configured in your mediation waterfall.
Do you offer reporting API?
Yes, we offer reporting API for the Glispa Connect exchange. You can see how to implement it here.
What if I see a revenue discrepancy in the Glispa Connect and Ad Network reports?
Some Ad Networks display gross revenue on their dashboards which means they have not yet deducted their share from your revenue. You will see its net revenue at the end of the month when the invoices are issued by the Ad Networks. Our Glispa Connect reporting system receives reports from the different Ad Networks with the net revenue.
If you would like to inquire regarding which Ad Networks show gross revenue, you would be required to contact the Ad Network directly.
E.g. Smaato SPX displays gross revenue for their publishers.
Why do I see limited reporting data in the UI?
When there are splits with two or more variants in Glispa Connect Reporting, the second one shows only up to 5 data parameters. You can also use our reporting API.
What is your analytics data retention policy?
We store 4 months data in our clusters, that means you can see detailed data that include all your metrics for the latest 4 months and they are available though your dashboard or reporting API. We do not store detailed data before the latest 4 months retention period due to performance issues, but we can provide you revenue reports on publisher level (without any other granularity) for the latest year.