DFP iOS Adapter
- Google Mobile Ads SDK
- Glispa Connect SDK v4.7.4.
Supported Ad Formats
Setup Glispa Connect (formerly Avocarrot) Network for DFP
Create a new yield partner for Glispa Connect network.
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click Admin > Companies.
- Click New company > Ad network.
- Click Other company Specify a unique name for this DFP company to determine how it will appear in DFP reports.
- This name can differ from the partner's official name.
- Use “Glispa Connect” in this case. Select Enable for Mediation to use this company.
- Set the Credit status as “Active” for this company.
- Click Save.
Create a new yield group for Glispa Connect network to compete in mediation.
Enter a unique Yield group name that's descriptive for reporting.
Select the Ad format you wish to target with this yield group.
- Banner: Display ads for web or mobile apps. For example, a 320x50 leaderboard slot.
- Interstitial: A full-screen ad to be displayed in a mobile app environment.
- Select "Mobile app" in the Environment list
- For Banner, enter a list of inventory sizes to target. Make sure you choose sizes that correspond with what Glispa Connect supports.
*Available Banner size : 320x50, 300x250 (MREC), 728x90
- Add Targeting to define where in your inventory this yield group can compete for impressions.
Under "Yield partners", click Add another yield partner
Select your yield partner created for Glispa Connect from the Yield partner drop-down menu, or select Create a new yield partner to add a new yield partner in your network (see step 1 above). The option to create a new yield partner only appears for users with permission to edit companies.
- Select “Custom event mediation” in the integration type list.
- Select the operating system you wish to target, either "iOS" or "Android."
- Enter name for Label, this will be reflected in reporting page.
- Enter class name:
- For Banner:
- For Interstitial:
- For Native:
- For Banner:
- Enter your Ad Unit ID from Glispa Connect dashboard as Parameter values:
- Enter a Default CPM value to manually set the price at which the Glispa Connect network will compete. Please Consult with your account manager about the optimal CPM. This value is used for mediation ranking.
Click Save to confirm your changes without activating this yield group for delivery, or click Save and activate to confirm your changes and immediately approve ‘Glispa Connect’ network for delivery.
You can activate the yield group by changing the status of the yield partner to “Active”
Once a yield group has been created and activated, DFP is ready to begin sending requests to Glispa Connect.
Instructions to Integrate Glispa Connect iOS SDK
You can use Glispa Connect network in GoogleMobileAds mediation platform for banners, interstitials and native ad types.
- Integrate with GoogleMobileAds SDK https://github.com/googleads/googleads-mobile-ios-examples
- Add Glispa Connect SDK to your project
- Include files needed for you into your project.
Files needed for each ad type:
- Use tutorial how to integrate native custom event or video tutorial
- Use tutorial how to integrate banners and interstitials
- Please have in mind, that any time you make a change to the GoogleMobileAds dashboard, try to fetch an ad a couple of times and then wait a few minutes for GoogleMobileAds's cache to clear.
- You can also try cloning the example project below to make sure everything is running fine.
- If at any point you need any technical help, please get in touch with Glispa Connect Support
Clone the Example Project
git clone https://github.com/avocarrot/avocarrot-ios-adapters.git